Munich Business School has been successfully developing managers for the global workplace for 25 years. In the heart of Munich, we offer a wide range of educational opportunities from Bachelor, Master, MBA and DBA degree programs to Executive Development. Munich Business School is top ranked for its international focus as well as for the employability of its graduates. We are one of the most diverse business schools in Germany, with more than one third of international students.
To support our vision to be the preferred business school in Germany for globally minded, responsible and entrepreneurial individuals from all over the world in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge and personal development, we are currently recruiting for a full-time or part-time (min. 50%) position beginning September 2017 (or later):
Professor of International Business / Digital Business
- Teaching mainly Digital Business related topics to business students in Bachelor, Master, MBA and DBA programs. Relevant topics – among others – are: Internet of Things and Services, Big Data, Smart Data Analytics, E-Commerce, M-Commerce, Industry 4.0.
- Taking over basic International Business courses
- Contributing to research in the area of Digital Business and International Business
- Supervising students and connecting to industry partners
- Involvement in governance and committee work as well as institutional development
- Proven excellence in teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels
- Commitment to high quality research with an appropriate record of scholarship
- Relevant work experience in the area of Digital Business
- Strong network and demonstrated ability to work with industry partners
- International profile and teaching experience in English
All applicants must fulfill the formal requirements for the position of professor in Bavaria including:
- University degree and doctorate in a relevant field
- Professional experience of at least five years, three of which must have been gained outside a university
If you are looking for a new challenge in a prosperous and inspiring environment, please apply online by June 30, 2017 (attn: Prof. Dr. Stefan Baldi, Dean).